Saturday, January 29, 2011

#9 Downtown cyclist

Ok I'm all for sustainability and using bikes as another mode of transportation. But I hate those bikers that are found in downtown areas who think they own more of the road than the drivers. Again, nothing against the idea of sharing the road, it's just this segment are often douche bags.


Bicycle Rights Bicycle Rights! If you don't know about the show Portlandia, then you should watch it to understand EXACTLY who I am talking about with this segment called Bicycle Rights!

I hate how they stop at stop lights where they Track Stand as if the ground is made of molten lava. I'm sure there is a good reason for it, but they look like douche bags who sometimes cant hold the bike still in place and look like they are having an epileptic fit!


Stop trying to hold still by not putting your feet down, you look like a douche.

So let it be known that I hate this particular type of cyclist and you give a bad name to the other millions of cyclist who manage to co exist with cars on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you hate