Thursday, January 27, 2011

#6 Justin Bieber

I hate Justin Bieber and not as a person really, but what he represents. Seriously the music industry can slap a brand on any person and sell the crap out of them with very little talent. What is it that people like about this kid? When will his voice break? These are the questions we should all be asking!

Seriously kid, go back to school so you can at least understand what the word German means! I hate people who blame it on the host's accident, but he clearly points out the word "German" on the card!



I understand he's still a kid, and maybe that's why I hate him as a celebrity and not him as a person. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way and I just hope the next big thing to come to teeny boppers is a little more educated and less cocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you hate